Today sees the launch of the Business Innovation Leaders Forum, a global community of independent business leaders committed to exploring new technologies and leveraging them to achieve growth and profitability.
Members will use the Forum to collaborate with each other and share ideas on working towards digital transformation. They will be able to meet and interact with like-minded executives, analysts, technologists, business visionaries and thought leaders, using the Forum as a platform to facilitate easy and productive discussion in a comfortable format.
The Forum’s Founding Board includes leading international names like:
- Dr. Ron Layton who brings his extensive experience in cybersecurity and future security needs for the financial sector.
- Prof. Martin Curley, Leading Tech Innovator known for driving pioneering advances in international healthcare
- Bill Burns, a business innovation leader advancing the application of data analytics and automation in retail, e-commerce, manufacturing, transportation, logistics, healthcare, public and other sectors.
- Kevin Deierling, entrepreneur and multi-patent holder, standing at the forefront in the application of AI for business.
- Ramesh Marimuthu, visionary and thought leader in front-end management, design thinking and rapid prototyping solutions. He holds more than a dozen US patents.
- Saqib Chaudhry, award-winning digital transformation leader across telecom, energy, nuclear, law enforcement, financial, healthcare & public sectors in North America, Middle East & Europe.
- Mark Parr has a strong pedigree in delivering IT systems – from military command and control networks to risk management, cyber security, information assurance and digital transformation.
- Mark Fox, Chairman, known for his skill in initiating creative collaborations of diverse interests to drive technological and business innovation.
In addition to the Founding Board, leading experts – from academia, research organizations, financial services, banking and intergovernmental organizations – are being invited to be ‘Ambassadors’ and Special Advisors to the forum leadership. Those already on board include: innovation spotter/investor Hiro Rio Maeda, DNX Ventures; Nalanie Harelela Chellaram, science of mind advisor on balancing business and life; plus research analysts Brad Casemore, IDC, Tam Dell’Oro, Dell’Oro Group and Erin Dunne of Vertical Systems Group, providing trending data and informed market predictions.
“I am delighted to be joining the Founding Board” says Dr. Ron Layton. “The Business Innovation Leaders’ Forum offers a new way to communicate, in an efficient manner with industry peers. Today we are facing global challenges, and it demands a broader collaborative mindset – one even greater than the sum of its parts.”
According to Ramesh Marimuthu: “We anticipate a fertile ecosystem, where members benefit from the experience, shared wisdom, and insights from this exclusive, unbiased, and independent community of Business Leaders. The Forum serves as a seedbed for innovation – to drive growth, shape industry conversation and channelize the global business narrative.”
Pictured: Mark Fox, Forum Chairman
“Despite being highly connected, society and business have never been more fragmented” says Mark Fox. “What is needed is a new type of collaborative experience – one that is rich in content, communications, and networking across the globe. Most importantly this Forum also provides a platform for CIOs to inform and influence the future development of digital transformation solutions that will better serve the needs of forward-looking businesses.”
Fox, the Business Innovation Leaders’ Forum Chairman, is known for over 20 years’ experience in bringing together business leaders to foster dynamic and fruitful projects in the technology arena. His initiatives have already been behind many of today’s most significant business communication innovations, such as Carrier Ethernet, SDN and Cloud Computing.